Thursday 25 September 2014

Dynamic Dancers!

Wow what a fantastic evening! Mrs Flood, Miss Meyrick and I were so proud of our wonderful Matadors, Spanish Ladies and Zumba Dancers! Here are a few photos, with the children's reflections about the night. For more photos look at the gallery section of the school website.

Chris: I was so scared during the dance, that Kaige would rip my cape out of my hands as he charged, like he did at rehersals!
Carter: I saw all the parents looking at me and clapping and I felt really pleased with myself.
Tim: I liked when we had to swipe our cloaks away when the bull rushed towards us!
Jesse: I like the way we ran on at the end and did the Zumba dance.
Andrew: All the audience clapped like crazy when we had done our show.

Georgia: It was exciting to do the performance in front of the parents. My mum said I had a nice smile!
Georgie: I liked how we made 3 circles in our dance and I enjoyed being the leader.
Alyssa: I got really nervous at the start, but when you got used to it you didn't get as scared!
Mckenzie: Hugo was naughty. He tripped over on the floor in the middle of the Jump Jam!!
Ana: The flower fell out of my hair and I couldn't pick it up but I just had to gallop on!
Jasmine: I was awesome!!!!

Ainsley: I liked at the end  when all the parents were clapping for us and I was proud of myself.
Oliver: I was excited to be doing it in front of the parents.
Millie: I liked it because it was exciting.
Chelsea: I liked how when we were doing it everyone had a smile on their face and they were enjoying it. 
Charlie: I walked on to the stage and there was a lot of people looking at me. I was nervous!
Rebekah: I was proud of all the effort me and my class had put into practising the dance.
Korban: All the  audience loved our dancing!
Will: It was fun watching everyone else do their dances.

1 comment:

Alison Pollock said...

Well done Room 18, I really enjoyed watching you all perform. You all looked like you had a lot of fun dancing.