Thursday 20 August 2015

Kahurangi Performance

This morning we were visited by the Kahurangi performers. They shared some amazing dancing and singing with us. Here are some of our reflections:

Sylvie: I think it would have taken a lot of practise and it was amazing.
Grace: I think the best dance was the Matariki Dance.
Teri: The dancing was amazing
Hayden: I wonder how long it took them to practise.
Baylee: I loved the Maori legend of Matariki.
Ayla: I liked learning all the Maori words.
Meila: I liked the Maori legend of Matariki and the dancing we all did with them!
Keeton: I liked the dance with the fish.
Izzy: I liked when the girls did the Poi and I also liked it when the boys did the Haka.
Harrison: I liked when they were singing and playing the guitar- it was cool!
Bede: I liked it when they did the Haka for the war.



No comments: