Friday 5 June 2015

When I Grow Up!

Today's Rapid Writing Session was a list of what Room 18 thought they might do when they are older.

Dontae - I want to be an All Black
Sophie - I want to go to Scotland.
Mya - I want to be a gymnastic coach
Teri - I want to be in the Airforce
Baxter - I want to be a Black Cap
Sylvie - I want to be a teacher
Bede -  I want to be an All Black
Jackson - I want to be famous!
Logan - I want to be a famous sprint racer in the Olympics
Seth - I want to be a motorbike rider
Harrison - I want to mechanic
Louie - Either an All Black or a motorbike rider or both!
Ayden - Be a pizza man!
Meila - I want to be a professional gymnast
Hayden -  I want to play Minecraft and put Minecraft videos on YouTube
Isaac - I want to be a famous soccer player
Baylee - I want to work with keas
Pieta - I want to be on the radio.
Ayla - I want to work on a cruise ship!
Hunter - I want to make a time machine and be a YouTuber
Maddy - Get a Galloway cow
Grace - I want to be a famous soccer player
Emma - I want to work with the SPCA
Izzy - I want to be a professional gymnastic coach
Sam - I want to be a Gamer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lot's of Black Caps and All Blacks! love it. What job do you want to do on the Cruise ship Ayla?