Wednesday 14 May 2014

More persausive letters to Mr Hewson.

Dear Mr Hewson


I’m writing to you because I think we should have a mini version of the big adventure playground.


My first reason is that I believe that the little kids enjoy using the tyres on the big adventure playground but they can only use it during morning tea because the big kids play on it at lunch and could hurt them.


My second reason is I think the kids get bored on the little kids playground and  sometimes want to play with the big kids.


Please keep this in mind and do this in your own time. I hope to hear from you soon.


Your Sincerely

Rebekah Anderson




Dear Mr Hewson,


I am writing to you because I believe that we should be allowed to wear any clothes we want to school.


My first reason is because we can’t find our school clothes in the morning and also it is boring wearing the same old clothes every day.


Some other reasons are that some people think that they don’t like red. Some people don’t think they suit red.


I hope this is helpful to you. I look forward to hearing back from you.


Your sincerely,


Will Flynn.
                          
                       



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome writing Rebekah and Will! I wonder if you can persuade Mr Hewson to think a about these two issues!
Mrs Freeman