Tuesday 27 May 2014

Library Day

Tuesdays are Room 18's library day. Here are some photos of the class enjoying their special time in the library and these are some of their thoughts about our school library.

I like all the Roald Dahl books because that is my favourite author. - Chelsea

There are so many books to enjoy reading! Ella

It always looks so clean and wonderful - Korban

I like the pictures that are up on the walls -  Charlie

There are lots of cool books. Racing car books are my favourite. - Aaron

It's fun being the library monitor for the whole class because I love books - Georgie

I like the posters on the walls because they show people how they could help with the environment -Mckenzie

I like the collections of books in the baskets, like the Aussie Bites- Hugh

It is giving us lots of chances to improve our reading - Chris

I love the hunting and fishing books - Will

I like to help be the monitor, to scan the books- because it's fun - Alyssa

I like all the Jacqueline Wilson books - Rebekah

I like the joke books best - May

Diary of a Wimpy Kid are my favourite - Luke













No comments: