Tuesday 25 March 2014

Phoenix Writing- Retelling a story


 I am a wonderful Phoenix soaring through the air.  All I hear is a BANG!  Then I see this razor sharp stick coming at me. Ahh!!! I fall through the white clouds that look like candy floss.  Then I feel this piece of wood and I burst into flames “My feathers!” I say.  “Why is this happening to me? why?”
By Ella




I was soaring through the sky as a magical, gold Phoenix should.  The sun was shining brightly in the beautiful blue sky.  I flew past clouds and airplanes but then I flew past a terrific ancient flying ship!  I saw a man on the ship.  He was looking at me.  The front of the amazing ship came charging at me like an angry bull. A sharp arrow came at me. It was so painful and I was petrified. I was very disappointed I couldn’t live longer.
By Ana



No comments: