Tuesday 4 March 2014

Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek on PhotoPeach


Carefully, I crouched down into my spectacular, green bush. Gently, I wrote down how to describe my great spot. Meanwhile I tried to keep as still as giant statue. Suddenly, Mrs Anderson came our way and she found Will. My sticky big bush covered a lot of me. Mrs Anderson said, “Is that red or is that my imagination?” Nervously, I lay down without moving a tiny bit. In my head I said, “Oh no!” Then I sadly got found. 
 By Tim

 Mrs Anderson said, “Go!” so I ran like lightning across the hard concrete courts, into the little kids playground and I hid under the tiny little bench in the middle. Then I squeezed into my hiding spot. The ground was hard concrete and it was dark. All I could hear was silence, then Mrs Anderson finding someone and a clicking sound that was my teeth smashing together. My heart beat was going a hundred miles an hour. Footsteps were coming closer and closer.... 
By Will 

 Nervously, I sprinted to my hiding spot. I fell out of it but I got back in my hiding spot. It was uncomfortable. I heard Tim say, “I can see them!” “Oh no!” I said. I heard Mrs Anderson and Mrs Flood talking. Mrs Flood found Mckenzie and then she found me. 
By Aaron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting game of Hide and Seek. Robyn