Tuesday 10 March 2015

Library time

We are lucky to have a really fantastic school library that we visit  every Tuesday afternoon. In Year 4 the children are allowed to get issue 2 books and they can have these out for up to 2 weeks.

Izzy- I like the library because it's normally quiet and you can have a wee rest! You can get some interesting books out that you haven't read before.

Ayla- I like the library because it's a great place to snuggle down and read a book.

Bede- I like reading books in the library. The chapter books are my favourite.

Dontae- I like reading magazines in the library. The fishing ones are my favourite.

Charlie- I like reading non-fiction books- especially dinosaurs and sport.

Mya- I like to read the chapter books, like the ones that are in the baskets, such as Billie B Brown.

Pieta- I like the library because it's a nice peaceful place to read books such as Geronimo Stilton.

Ayden- I like reading the books in the library because they are really interesting, especially the scary books.

Hunter- It's really fun to hang out with your friends in the library and look at books together.

Baxter- I like relaxing on the couch and reading a book.











And here are our 2 lovely Room 18 librarians!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Sylvie and Grace - I've seen a team looking very similar to you somewhere else... From Grace's Mum.