Friday 13 June 2014

The best and worst things about being 8 or 9!

Room 18 have been writing about what is good and bad about being 8 or 9. Here are some of their ideas!

Good Things about Being 8 or 9

Millie- Getting better at my reading and writing.

May- Getting more food than my little sisters because I'm older than them!

Josh- Getting to run in the cross country.

Chelsea- Being a younger sister and having the best older sister.

Ella- I like school.

Korban- Playing shipwrecks at the Picton playground, because adults can't do that!

Kaige- Having time to read chapter books.

Mckenzie- Achieving three reading rewards and getting to choose a reading reward.

Luke- Getting to do more different sports.

Georgie- You get to stay up later than little kids.

Andrew- Being 8 means you can run faster than little kids and further than adults.

Will- You can go on more rides at fun theme parks than little kids.

Oliver- Going hunting and getting a pig.

Bad things about being 8 or 9

Tim- My sister steals my socks!

Alyssa- My little brother gets away with things that I don't

Aaron- I have to wear my brother's old clothes.

Paige- My brother is very annoying and I can't do anything about it!

Ainsley- Fallen over when I'm playing games!

Jesse- Having to clean up after tea on every even night!

Carter- Having too many responsibilities.

Ana- You don't get away with stuff.

Hugh- Too young to be on Rep teams.

No comments: